Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Special Edition Wunder Unders

Wunder Under Crop *Special Edition*

I just bought these today and they are so  cute and unique!  Can't wait to wear them today to Shadow Box and BodyPump at 24hourfitness today.  I love how the sides make these look sporty yet feminine at the same time.
lululemon athletica, LULU-1440 Relaxed Fit Crop II, shop.lululemon.com

I also bought the Relaxed Fit Crops II in the static coal color.  This material is so soft.  Way softer than regular Luon.  It is also more delicate so you have to watch where you sit but I totally don't mind.  I though this would look to frumpy but my husband picked it out so I tried it on and I loved it.  Looks good with both a fitted or looser top and this color goes with pretty much everything.  Being 5'1" I had to get this hemmed so I didn't get to take these home yet.  Yah! for free hemming though.   
Items I'm stalking now are anything in Lilac Snow preferably a pull over or crb and maybe a flush special edition crb too.

No comments:

Post a Comment