Tuesday, July 22, 2014

REVIEW: AmorePacific CC Cushion Compact - Tan Gold 204

I just got my AmorePacific CC cushion from Sephora this week. So far I'm loving it and couldn't be happier with this purchase. I was hesitant because I just bought the Sulwhasoo Evenfair cushion with high hopes and it sort of let me down. But this one is prefect and exactly what I was looking for. The tan gold color is a prefect match for my C4/NC35 skin. It's dewy without being greasy. Blends easily and doesn't accentuate dry spot or wrinkles. It's medium coverage so I still wear concealer underneath .  I find putting my concealer on first look more natural. I have dry skin so I don't have to powder but a little dusting of my Laura Mercier mineral powder sets it nicely. All in all I'm very pleased. It won't replace my MUFE HD for more high coverage/special events but I can see using this everyday. 

The compact is beautiful. 


Tan Gold



Pros:
Lightweight
Medium buildable coverage
Reapply without cakey look or feel
High spf
Good color match for my skin
Cute/travel friendly packaging

Con:
Not as long lasting as a MUFE HD(or any long lasting foundation) without powder

Rating: 10 out of 10

Update:  After using for 2 weeks straight I love this stuff.  I've been wearing it everyday with a light dusting of my Laura Mercier mineral foundation powder.  It really lives up to the claims that you can retouch throughout the day without buildup.  I usually don't touch up but it has been extremely hot in Hawaii and I've also been swimming a lot.  It doesn't accentuate my pores like the Sulwhasoo cushion did and I've been loving the applicator sponge.  My hands are kept clean and no need to wash extra brushes.  Overall I'm very impressed with this product.  The cushion seemed gimicky at first but after getting used to tapping my foundation on I love how even and light it feels and amazed that the applicator sponge doesn't absorb anything so there's really no waste. 







 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment