Monday, July 28, 2014

REVIEW: Obagi-C RX Night Cream and Serum



This is a review of the night cream and serum only. I used these in conjunction with toner, Neocutis Hyalis serum, and another cream over to hydrate. I love/hate this combo. It is so true that there is a breaking in period for Obagi. I have dry skin with hyper pigmentation mostly on my cheeks and nose. I rarely break out unless I have a bad reaction to products or if I touch my face with dirty hands. For the first month I had the worst break outs ever! Not pimples but just raised bumps and it was so drying especially around my nose BUT... it worked. My freckles seemed lighter and without making my whole face white if that makes sense. Like 6 months later and I'm only now finishing the product. I did take some breaks from it when I just couldn't stand the dryness anymore. Overall I have to say Obagi works. It is some strong stuff in best and worst way possible. I won't be continuing with it because I already have my whole Sulwhasoo regimen ready. I'm such a dork that that excites me. Haha. On a side note, usually you need to go to a medi spa or derms office. I bought mines off of www.premierlook.com. I've had a really good experience buying from them.  All the products were fresh and they also give you samples and discount codes.  

Pros:

Lightens hyper pigmentation
Moisturizing enough if you don't have dry skin

Cons:

Expensive 
Drying
Beginning break in period

Rating:

6 of out 10

No comments:

Post a Comment