Tuesday, July 22, 2014

REVIEW: SkinMiso Pore Treatment




The one word that comes to mind when describing SkinMiso is amazeBalls! I don't even say that word in real life but that's what it is.  I have so many products waiting to be reviewed but this is the one that I'm the most in love with right now. There are so many great reviews and pics of how this product works and they're all true. I have no idea how it gets the gross stuff in your prose to turn white and magically rise to the surface but it does that. One tip I have though is to use the comedone extractor instead of the qtip. You'll get so much more stuff out if you apply some pressure to the pores versus just wiping it off. I also like to do this treatment after a hot shower just to open the pores up as much as possible. I can't say enough great things about this. It really helped me out with these stubborn black heads I got from layering on too many skincare items (I've been trying to use up my Obagi stuff so I can move on to my new Sulwhasoo products). I was torturing my nose with the extractor by itself and I suddenly remembered I had some SkinMiso left hidden in my drawer and vowed to do it the next day. Anyways this is a great product that I would recommend to anyone. I bought mines from Wish Trend. http://www.wishtrend.com/sol-kit/670--pore-kit-nose-pack-comedo-remover-t-zone-serum.html

Pros:
Really removes black/white heads easily
Step 2 helps reduce pore size after all the gunk has come out
Step 3 smooths and helps keep pores clean
Cheaper than getting a professional facial

Cons:
Takes about 20-30 min to complete the process

Rating: 10 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment