Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Face Shop Haul


Here are some things I purchased from The Face Shop today. There were a couple of things I wanted to try like the rice water cleanser, velvet primer and concealer. I already like the eyebrow pencil and just needed a spare. It's the only light brown pencil I could find that matches me since I went blond/ombré. Nail polishes were also buy one get one free! The nail art pens have a really fine tip and seem to go on really smooth so I'm excited. The total was about $80 and included samples. I'll definitely do a review on the new products soon.

Rice water cleansing foam $24
Face it velvet skin primer $24
Face it radiance concealer $18
Lovely me:ex style my eyebrow $3
Face it essence in gloss $10
Nail dot pens $4
Yogurt nail polish $4

<3, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment